Game type: Real Time Strategy
Last updated: 12th December 2016.
NB: Rules listed in this section are in addition to the Standard Tournament Rules.
* Version: Official Version: Latest available on Steam
* Format: 2v2 Double Elimination
* Data Set: Original
* Visibility: Public
* Ranked: No
* Allow Spectators: Yes
Host: A player from each round will be responsible for setting up the server with the correct settings.
* Game: Random Map
* Map Style: Standard
* Location: Arena
* Map Size: [Medium] 4 Player
* Difficulty: Hardest
* Resources: Standard
* Population: 200
* Game Speed: Fast
* Reveal Map: Normal
* Starting Age: Standard
* Ending Age: Standard
* Victory: Time Limit
* Time: 1,500 years (2:00 hr)
* Team Together: Yes
* All Tech: No
* Allow Cheats: No
* Lock Teams: Yes
* Lock Speed: Yes
* Record Game: Yes
A game can be paused by either team in the following circumstances:
* Server instability that cause clients to disconnect from the game.
* A player's client crashes or fails to load at the start of the game.
* If a single player is having client issues. A player may use a different computer if they continue to have client issues.
Players should not abuse the pausing feature. A match should not be paused for more than 5 minutes.
A game can not be paused more than 3 times in total. In rare circumstances a game remake may be considered.
NOTE: The player that paused the game, must give notice before resuming the game.
Teams can opt to remake a game during the first 10 minutes of the match.
After 10 minutes both teams must agree to the remake with approval by the tournament admin.
* Generally the same game settings should apply.